Digital Business Transformation
“Business transformation” means the different types of changes organizations need to deliver a better experience to employees and customers. This transformation concept is not new, and organizations always need to innovate and adapt to changes.
Digital transformation is disrupting how we live, work, and play. But rather than waiting for the disruption, executives should begin to accelerate their digital transformation and decide where they want their organizations to go.
Thinking that existing technologies, applications, and processes can be easily replicated to handle upcoming technological shifts is a recipe for unrealized potential.
Instead, you should ask yourself:
- How can we disrupt our own business model?
- How can we leverage new technologies to stay ahead of the competitors?
- How can we expand our competitive landscape into tangential or entirely new markets?
As we know, the world is undergoing dramatic disruptions and at a pace that we have never seen before or imagined. In these radical digital transformation times, newer technologies fueled by cloud, AI, Analytics, etc. are enabling organizations to drive innovation, growth, performance, and engagement.
The cloud environment fosters the experiment-and-fail-fast-mentality that allows an organization to try something out at minimal risk and cost or even pursue parallel paths to find which will work best.
These technologies provide speed, scale, and stability to organizations of all sizes and are great equalizers in today’s business world and are sparking unprecedented opportunities and challenges. For example, a two-person start-up has access to disruptive capabilities that enable it to innovate, grow, perform, and engage in the same ways as any conglomerate that has been around for a generation.
Here at Integrative Systems, we are committed to delivering a change in your existing business environment. We define sustainable change methods that will bring your staff on track to understand the need for change, adopt those changes, and finally implement it to benefit the overall business.
We use Proven Methodologies and Deliver Professional Services in Four Key Steps:
- First, we evaluate client needs, their business objective, and the challenges they are facing
- Define the current business environment and gaps averting the desired state
- Validate with our client and take steps to achieve project objectives
- Make the design and business solution as per needs and achieve the desired outcome.
- Implement the project plan, which executes the resolution with a minimum business interruption.
- Close out the project plan and verify that the goals have been achieved with permanent benefit to the clients and their business
- We believe that we can help organizations achieve the desired business state by using this proven and systematic method.
Types of Business Transformation
There are three core strategies to achieve meaningful business transformation. Often, they are adopted independently, but most of the company’s employees adopt all three to increase the business value they deliver.
The three core strategies are –
– Applying New Technologies
– Focusing on Solutions
– Leveraging Data
Business transformation can be different for every company because every company has additional strength and other goals to achieve. But every company needs it, and no matter what it is called. Here, we have given some questions that can help companies to understand the right business strategy to pursue:
- How satisfied are our customers?
- What changes can be made to improve customer experience?
- How efficiently do your products and services address customer needs?
- What are the obstacles that are preventing the company from achieving heights?
- How technology investments can improve customer experience?
- What customer’s problems can be solved with your products and services?
- What data and technology do your company needs to understand customer behaviour and preferences?
- What you want to achieve in terms of customer outcomes?
- How can you measure success?
Driven by digital innovations and the power and ubiquitous accessibility of technology, the only remaining barrier to entry for the Digital Revolution is, almost literally, one’s imagination.
What matters in today’s business world is delivering exceptional customer experience and a clear vision, regardless of how the company achieved transformation. And, at Integrative Systems, we can help you in transforming your business by the best-suited method. Connect now!
.NET Core is an open-source, accessible, and cross-platform framework from Microsoft.
IBM always tries to keep it fresh. As in September 2021, IBM rolled out a brand-new IBM
It is becoming difficult for companies working on legacy applications like
For many business managers, the simplest and easiest way to ensure success may be to stick